Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hahaha ...... Its being a long time I didn't update my blog since the day I had create this blog. Nothing more, just felt like dunno what to write. Now only find out, you can write anything in your blog as long it won't offense other people. Well ..... I'm introduce myself here. My name is Crystal Lam, a 37 years old with 2 childs. Working as a customer service executive in a local shipping company. Happy go lucky of me sometimes also faster moody. It is depend of the mood in the even date. I'm actually from Tawau, Sabah and now currently lives in Port Klang due to I had my family after marriage. As I can say myself is a contest "freak", why so ..... as I enjoy to participant in every online and offline contest. Yeah, not every contest I can win but at least I can knew alot of friends that had same hobby with me. So .... Happy contest-ing .........

No comments: